In this time of the pandemic, money worries are a reasonable, serious issue. Life and survival can come down to whether or not one has saved anything for the rainy days. Moreover, saving can be difficult in a society that tries to keep one spending as much as they will earn each month.
Science-Based Hypnotherapy (SBH) relaxes and disarms you, creating an opportunity to make different choices. Note that hypnotherapy is not a magic bullet or cure-all. Hypnotherapy is something one works at over time. It does not transform but helps to permit one to transform themselves.
Here are five ways that money-based stress can be reduced with hypnotherapy:
- Have a fresh new perspective. One comes to hypnotherapy to manage the outstanding issues, and that is already a new beginning. Having some guidance and receiving some self-belief is the real addition.
- Take away the fear. Keep up-to-date on where the money is every day without making it a constant focus. The critical factor is knowing what is presently happening within finances and gracefully staying on top of it.
- Stop you from caring what others think. Hypnotherapy is excellent at taking other people out of one’s head and putting them in charge of their situation. Without trying to compete publicly, one can succeed privately.
- Turns the negative past into a positive future. A person can focus on what is positive in their financial life and work to eliminate the negatives once they have identified those behaviors that limit their potential.
- Reminds you that you can win. When people believe that they can advance and reach their goals, they will stop surrendering to defeat something that challenges their plans. Hypnotherapy keeps people from surrendering back to their old norms of self-defeat.
If you are interested in how Hypnotherapy can assist you with specific goals and have questions, please contact me for a consultation. PROThrive specializes in Science-Based Hypnotherapy (SBH), and we have a growing community of clients who are breaking past their own self-limiting beliefs to live the lives they have always dreamed of living. Are you curious about how Hypnotherapy can help you? Contact me at maureen@ProThriveSBH.com to find out.